About the Company:
If you feel like you’re part of something bigger, it’s because you are. Our client shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. It is key to becoming one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. They are global collaborators who achieve together—researching, manufacturing and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide.
What you will do- In this role, you will be responsible to support the implementation for the Rockwell FactoryTalk SCADA system for our newly build packaging line in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) regulated environment.
- Will be responsible for the documentation, qualification and implementation of the Rockwell FactoryTalk SCADA system integrated with our PAS|X MES System and our new packaging line.
- Coordinate, create and manage the progress of the implementation of the Rockwell SCADA system to have it integrated with our Manufacturing Systems, Koerber PAS|X and our new packaging line.
- Collaborate with the global inhouse (global) network of MES and SCADA experts to share knowledge and support each other in projects.
- Perform implementation, testing and develop documentation in support of the system implementation and changes.
- Will support the broader MES team with ongoing continuous improvement activities and other projects in the area of Koerber PAS|X or Kepware OPC.
Requirements:- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, Computer Science or similar.
- Experience with installing, testing and deploying new IT solutions in an GMP environment.
- Comfortable in a highly regulated environment and understanding of software system validation.
- Knowledge and experience with Rockwell Factory Talk, FTBatch, ControlLogix, Koerber PAS|X and Kepware OPC
- ITIL fundamentals in Service operations and Application life cycle processes.
- Experience in Installation and Operational (IQ, OQ) Protocols and working with solution lifecycle methodologies e.g. Agile.
Interested? If you see yourself in this role do not hesitate to click on Apply button and know more about this role.