About the company:
One of the biggest FMCG company in the Netherlands, my client has a purpose of bringing innovative methods towards distribution of food supplies. This position is for one of their branches.
About the role:
As a supply chain finance specialist you will be driving value through a range of levers including network strategy, capital allocation, innovation and capacity investments and the 5S cost savings programme.
- Leading finance target setting and performance management through monthly performance calls and analysis
- Leading engagement on key performing / non-performing cells via the global network and providing concise action plans
- Capex evaluation
- Supporting management with financial topics
- 2 years of experience working in similar environment
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA certificated
- FMCG experience
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Stakeholder management experience