You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American international Biopharmaceutical company. They are focusing on fighting serious, life threatening illnesses which have little to no cure. Would you like to join them on their noble mission to serve patients?
You will be the 1st line support for ERP systems for EU supply chain in area of OTC & PTS such as ERP, reporting tools & systems. This includes business user access management & training, troubleshooting, NC support for systems and system enhancements. You are a Business Super User in cross functional projects in area of OTC & PTS.
- Day-to-day Business Support
- EDI setup & IDOC monitoring
- Own preparation of monthly and yearly departmental performance KPIs
- Ownership of part of master data maintenance in ERP system
- Own complete/part of month-end & year-end activities for EU Supply Chain
- Product launch assessment for Sales area data from ERP system point of view
- Stock Management
- Process Improvement & Projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in logistics, economics or information technology
- 0-2 years experience in the international supply chain / customer service
- Experience with SAP (OTC is a pre)
- Oversee processes beyond own department
- Quick process understanding, insight and visualizing
- Strong analytical skills (incl. MS Excel) and ability to distil insights
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.