SAP Business Analyst (Freelance/Temporary)
Location: Antwerp area (Puurs/Bornem area)
Start: Flexible but aiming on 1st of June
Duration: Estimated to be 6 months
Our client is operational in the Life Sciences industry and designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative dosage forms for the pharmaceutical market.
As a SAP Business Analyst you will assist the Supply Chain team with the implementation of a new SAP roll out.
are generally responsible for evaluating, designing and implementing SAP (Systems Applications and Products) software programs for businesses in order to help them manage such areas as inventory, sales, production and marketing within a single program
- Partly responsible for the evaluation, design and implementation of SAP
- By doing the roll out you will indirectly help to manage several areas such as inventory, sales and production.
- Reporting, building tools
- Experience as SAP Business Analyst
- Relevant educational background
- Broad knowledge of SAP
- Please note: we are not looking for a manager profile
Are you interested? Have a question? Or do want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jeroen Zanting (email@example.com).