Salesforce Software Engineer
The company is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. They are a values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
In this role you’ll be active in the team which is focussing in implementing and supporting regional projects and enablers to support the EU business processes from the EU HQ. You’ll be responsible for overall configuration, design and functionality of the Salesforce products.
• Configure and maintain the functional Salesforce Objects
• Create and maintain reports, dashboards, custom objects and Visual Force pages
• Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, etc.
• Writing Triggers, Batch/Scheduled Apex to preserve Data Integrity.
• Help Product team to how best use Salesforce products & functionalities
• Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve Salesforce platforms
• Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
• Proactively identify production risks and create actionable mitigation plans
• Collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements.
• Participate in the Agile development process and DevOps model
• 5+ years in Salesforce.com development, 2+ years working on Salesforce product implementation (Service, Commerce, Marketing Cloud or Integration (MuleSoft) or Healthcare or Life Sciences or Service Cloud
• Experiences in Configuration and release management
• Must be a good communicator and analytical skills
• Experience or knowledge of the pharmaceutical, biotech or general healthcare industries is a plus
• Experience with Agile development practices
For more information please contact Nawin Ramsaran at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 9800.