Our client is a professional pharmaceutical and biotech organization based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. Their portfolio of this organization includes products related to oncology and hematology, kidney diseases, bone diseases, cardiovascular diseases and inflammatory diseases.
As a Salesforce (Marketing Cloud) Software Engineer you will be responsible for delivering product features in an agile manner, to support EU business processes.
- Responsible for the overall configuration, design, and functionality of the Salesforce products.
- Configure and maintain the functional Salesforce Objects
- Create and maintain reports, dashboards, custom objects and Visual Force pages
- Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, etc.
- Writing Triggers, Batch/Scheduled Apex to preserve Data Integrity.
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
- Participate in the Agile development process and DevOps model
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com development
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce product implementation (MuleSoft or Cloud)
- Affinity with Agile and DevOps tools
- Experiences in Configuration and release management
- Strong understanding and experience with Visualforce & Apex Controllers and Triggers.
- Proficiency in Salesforce Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards and Tasks.
- Strong API skills and SQL
- AMP-Script, Visual Force, Apex, SQL, Java, HTML tag, API, CSS
- Advantageous certifications: Salesforce Salesforce Certified Platform Developer, Salesforce Certified Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Salesforce App Builder, Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.