Noord - Brabant, Netherlands
Salesforce Lightning & Cloud Specialist
Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
You will be responsible for overall configuration, design, and functionality of the Salesforce products. Next to that you will create and maintain reports and configure the functional Salesforce Objects.
- Create and maintain reports, dashboards, custom objects and Visual Force pages
- Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, etc.
- Write Triggers, Batch/Scheduled Apex to preserve Data Integrit
- Support the Product team with the use of Salesforce products & functionalities
- Continuously improve the Salesforce platforms
- Train and mentor junior developerers
- Experiences in MuleSoft, web service integration, ideally with Veeva Vault and/or external mobile apps
- Proven experience in implementing Salesforce Community Cloud and Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Familiar with: Salesforce Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards and Tasks
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.