You will be working in the European Headquarters of an American Biopharmaceutical international company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
You will join a Global team that is focused on implementing and supporting regional projects. Operating activities are organized via a DevOps model, focusing on customer engagement excellence.Responsibilities
- Overall configuration, design, and functionality of the Salesforce products.
- Configure and maintain the functional Salesforce Objects.
- Create and maintain reports, dashboards, custom objects and Visual Force pages.
- Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, etc.
- Writing Triggers, Batch/Scheduled Apex to preserve Data Integrity.
- Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve Salesforce platforms
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
- Proactively identify production risks and create actionable mitigation plans
- Collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements.
- Participate in the Agile development process and DevOps model
- at least 2 years of experience working with Salesforce products such as: Service Cloud, Commerce, Omni - Channel or MuleSoft products
- understanding and experience with Visualforce & Apex Controllers and Triggers
- Affinity with Devops tools and Agile methodology
- Ability to work with little supervision in virtual/remote environment
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.