Our client is one of the world`s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) businesses, with interest across Personal Care, Homecare, Refreshment and Foods product categories. They make products that people love – and that make a difference.
About the role
This role is for someone who is driven, resilient and experienced in complex sales management. The ideal candidate has experience in a sales function and an interest in assisting the business in building a high performing Sales Function in terms of operations, profitability, management, structure and strategy.
- Product introductions: communication regarding listings of new packs or other important newsworthy topics
- Assist Regional Sales Director to schedule, coordinate conference calls, region meetings, webinars and special events.
- Research and collect information for market analysis, RFP’s
- Promotional alignment (internal): planning of promotions (volumes/pricing/timings) + align with demand and co pack
- Promotional alignment (external): sell-in overall promo planning (promo confirmation/logistic data) + review actual folders and promo analyses
- Business monitoring (Net sales value + Net invoice value)
- Ensure all invoicing are completed with accuracy
- Execution: sales responsible within execution meetings
- MBO+ or a Bachelor degree
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of MS Office and Outlook, SAP (is a plus)
- Affinity with commerce and experience in making analyses
- Ability to work on a self-supporting basis
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Well-developed communication and planning skills