Sales Support Administrator I 32 hours
Do you have? Previous experience in Service Sales Support;
Do you have? Familiar with B2B or Technical industries;
Do you speak fluently English?
Do you live in the area off Helmond?
Our client focuses on technologies, components and sustainable solutions for sophisticated production processes in diverse end-user markets.
The service activities for Food industry are steadily growing. Therefore, our client is recruiting a Service Sales Support Officer for Freezing technologies. He/She will need to ensure a strong service sales support, to service the sales and technical support teams on daily activities (regarding service offers and orders handling), based at Helmond in Netherlands (for at least 6 months: max 32 hours)
• Create quotes in Word and Excel;
• Check PO by price / description / delivery time;
• Create Sales orders in Axapta and send Sales Order confirmations;
• Coordinating interactions with suppliers: send PO and follow up delivery times;
• Create and send Lists to Central Warehouse;
• Create the packing list and invoice;
• Coordination with Logistics department;
• Send track and route number to customer;
• Digitally store Sales and Purchase Orders on the server;
• Previous experience in Service Sales Support;
• Familiar with B2B or Technical industries;
• Fluent English – mandatory;
• Customer oriented: strong capability for empathy and capability to understand customers’ requests; (internal/external customers)
• Strong communication skills;
• Problem solving & Analytical skills;
• High level of intercultural competence;