Our client is one of the biggest companies in the Food Industry, who has a mission: to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
As a Sales Support you will connect between different customers and internal departments; Retail sales/marketing, Demand Planning, Customer Service, Shared business services, Finance. You will be responsible for the cross functional coordination and execution of commercial processes.
Externally you will be the first point of contact for category, merchandising & shelving assistants and you will also play a pivotal part across customer teams on generic retail sales processes, systems and projects.
- Supporting our Key Account Management with the implementation of customer plans, promotions and projects.
- Working with Demand Planning to continuously improve Forecast Accuracy on promotions.
- Responsible for providing valuable input for forecasting & sales systems.
- Checking and coordinating invoices/rebates/financial budgets.
- Collaborating closely with Customer Service teams.
- Driving constant improvement and optimization which are vital for the business.
- Experienced within Sales (FMCG industry is a plus)
- Passionate to win and build a strong business.
- Experience with supporting different departments.
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button.