Regio Zaandam, Netherlands
Oure client, based in the North-Holland area is a leading global producer of premium quality oils and fats for the food manufacturing industry. These products are used in a wide range of applications, from bakery and confectionery to dairy fat alternatives and infant nutrition. They distinguish themselves from others with high quality levels and sustainability standards.
- great communicator and have a proactive work attitude.
- stress tolerant, flexible, pragmatic and accurate.
- a goal-getter, customer driven and a good negotiator.
- a team player, eager to solve hurdles, able to make decisions; and bring positive energy
As an Inside Sales Support you will be in ongoing dialogue with the customers. You will act as a first point of contact within the organization from the European headquarters in Wormerveer. Knowing and understanding the strategy and needs of the customers is key.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- providing support to the sales managers;
- booking sales contracts;
- contract administration;
- planning and execution of the contracts;
Next to this you will work closely with other departments like customer service, product management, trading, supply chain, sustainability, finance. You will focus on optimizing the potential of the customers, in combination with attaining high customer satisfaction.
What do you need to bring?
Bachelor working and thinking level.
- Preferably in a Commerce area;
- 2+ years working experience in a commercial function;
- Affinity with the food & commodity industry (B2B);
- Fluent English is a must and Dutch is a plus;
- Experience with MS Office / SAP. SFDC experience is an advantage;