Our client is a international Life Sciences company, specialised in manufacturing premium laboratory equipment and consumables. This opportunity focusses on their branche of capital equipment products.
Working as Sales Specialist Capital Equipment you will identify new sales opportunities by systematic market research and analysis, by personal contact via phone, email and/or personal visits at site of prospective clients. Next to that you will maintain and continue development of relationships with existing pharma, biotech and academic clients.
- Map the market, including future growth opportunities
- Strengthen existing customer relationships
- Contract negotiations
- Participate in tenders
- Bsc in Biotechnology or Bioengineering
- Experience with sales of Capital Equipment / Long sales cycles within biopharma
- Able to develop longterm sales relationships
- Fluent in English
- Willing and able to travel 30-40% within the assigned territory