As one of the major manufacturers of medical devices worldwide this company has established a storied history which dates back over 100 years. The company used to be a traditional medical devices manufacturer but is innovating into the digital landscape with solutions for clinical workflow optimisations as well. With products being utilised in 100+ countries it is clear that their passion and products have influenced the lives of countless people.
Responsible for overall strategy, growth and customer satisfaction in the Strategic Accounts agreed for the Benelux region, including business development and medium – long term planning together with Business Units, Marketing, Service, Finance and Customer Care departments. Main goal would be to manage 8 direct reports and act as the high level organiser for strategic tenders.
Responsible for developing and maintaining Senior/C-Suite level strategic partnerships and working with them to identify and qualify new business opportunities. In addition, build an ethical and productive web of business relationships with other key stakeholders i.e. commercial/clinical decision makers (procurement, hospital managers etc.).
- Identify and ensure execution on co-developed and/or agreed upon projects, working in strong collaboration with the internal stakeholders.
- Develop appropriate account plans, leveraging the spectrum of solutions, products and therapies of the company
- Participate with the sales department to national/regional tenders.
- Implement quality insurance procedures and philosophy within groups and strategic accounts.
- Be the project lead in all strategic projects.
- Manage Account Managers & Clinical Advisors
- Work together with Sales Administration and Marketing to define best approach for tenders.
- Lead in further developing the administrative (Regional Health Administrations) and C-suite relationships in defined strategic accounts.
- Tailor the value proposition (or those from the BU’s) to customer strategies and priorities moving towards trusted partnership solutions.
- Ensure awareness and alignment of cross-business selling opportunities
- Commit and ensure the achievement of an annual business plan.
- Assist as a project lead with big/strategic deliveries.
- Business, Science or Medical/Clinical related University degree.
- Sales and people leadership experience and/or consultative selling experience in medical device, pharmaceuticals or healthcare administration
- Drivers licence
- Trilingual preferred, minimum bilingual (NL/EN)