Our Client is a world leader in Essential dairy, plant-based product, early life nutrition and medical nutrition. They are at the top of the business leaderboard for dairy, plant-based, waters, infant nutrition and adult nutritional products. With products spanned across various continents and millions of people using their products.
About the role:
As Sales Coordinator, you are the intermediate between stakeholders.
As the first point of contact for the distributors, you are responsible for
- informing them on new products as well as on new campaigns.
- In addition, you will make sure all product samples and POS material is at their disposal on time.
- In this position, you are also in charge of managing the master data in SAP and you will be responsible for the follow-up of the marketing budgets.
- In addition, you take ownership in informing them on all relevant issues as well as in responding ad hoc questions from the partners and from their local customers.
- Working closely together with the distributors in BeNeLux(informing them regarding new products, campaigns, etc.)
- Managing the master data
- Updating the price-lists
- Completing external technical datasheets for new products
- Creating PO’s and credit notes
- Responding to ad hoc questions (incl. customer requests)
- Following-up of new packaging designs, the launch of new products, etc.
- Supporting in digital related questions (providing website updates, etc.)
- you assist in following-up of the marketing budgets
- You have a bachelors or master’s degree.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French, any other language is an asset.
- You are strong on an administrative level.(85% of the job is administration)
- A first experience in a similar position is a plus
- You have experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and you are familiar with SAP (familiar with SAP is a must)
Please don’t hesitate to contact Nyasha Underwood at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have many other open vacancies that may interest you.
Looking forward to chatting with you!