Our client is an organization active in the field of food and healthcare. With your quality recognized worldwide, the company is committed to create products that revolutionized what we think about beauty and personal care. Furthermore, is an organization that values collective work and is committed to the development and recognition of your talents. Providing flexibility and an innovative career plan.
About the role:
As Sales Coordinator, you are the intermediate between stakeholders.
- Working closely together with the distributors (informing them regarding new products, campaigns, etc.)
- Managing the master data
- Updating the pricelists
- Completing external technical datasheets for new products
- Creating PO’s and credit notes
- Responding to ad hoc questions (incl. customer requests)
- Following-up of new packaging designs, the launch of new products, etc.
- Supporting in digital related questions (providing website updates, etc.)
- you assist in following-up of the marketing budgets.
- You have a bachelors or master’s degree.
- You are fluent in Dutch; any other language is an asset.
- You are strong on an administrative level. (85% of the job is administration)
- A first experience in a similar position is a plus
- You have experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and you are familiar with SAP (familiar with SAP is a must)
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position!