Safety Health & Environment Manager
One of the world’s largest food and beverage companies
As a Safety Health & Environment Manager you will lead the management and implementation of all Operational Risk Management
- All Safety, Health & Environment aspects of the facility.
- Taking care of the Facility Security, Business Continuity and Sustainability.
- You ensure compliance to corporate standards and comply with statutory requirements
- You are in charge of the ORM budget for the site
- You provide guidance in the event of a major crisis
- You are an EHS professional with a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You have a NEBOSH diploma or equivalent Bachelor’s Degree.
- You have a bachelor degree in other fields of Risk Management, Process Safety or Environment.
- You have excellent communication and influencing skills.
- You have a full understanding of corporate risk management systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication in Dutch and English.
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and environment, eager to join a well-known brand?
Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.