About the company:
Our client is one of the biggest global food producers focusing on dairy and plant-based products, early life and medical nutrition and waters. Besides, this company actively contributes to research and development of production that supports health of the digestive system. Are you ready to contribute to their mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible?
About the role:
- You will lead the development and deployment of
- Design for Channel strategy development and deployment in top strategic channels and. Integrate NRM into priority channels and retailers and boost data driven account management across markets.
- You will create category strategies and guidelines that optimize company revenue via brand price & pack architecture.
- You will analyze key business metrics to ensure category strategies and recommendations on current and future business plans.
- You will assist in finding and developing channel/market opportunities
- You will be a partner with category Development Managers to define current and future category growth drivers
- Designing the tailor made NRM capability for top strategic channels, creating and rolling out the NRM playbook for these channels in the top markets.
- Managing the deployment of retailer or channel centric NRM approaches in the markets and bringing measurable impact.
- Manage a NRM budget to build playbooks and capabilities across NRM and CD communities, deployment of the channel centric NRM approach through Fractal HUB and design D4C tools/automation.
- Experience in NRM and/or Key Account Management (preferably with mentioned priority channels or global retailers) with Data & Analytics experience/knowledge
- Comfortable with Data & Analytics (able to design and analyze NRM analytics)
- Experience in Customer Facing role and strong negotiation skills.
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
Curiosity: A customer centric mindset
Self-starter and able to drive progress in an ambiguous environment
-Strong analytical skills and data savvy