Our client bring high quality and affordable self-care products on the market.
This position will operate and oversee the quality activities of the buy/sell hub. The position will act as Responsible Person for GDP and contact person toward Competent Authority concerning distribution of Food supplements, Food, Cosmetics and Medical Devices. A main task will be to assure that the QMS operates according to applicable legislations for distribution.
- You will be the Responsible Person on the associated licenses for pharmaceuticals.
- You ensure the compliance of the GDP and distribution activities with the condition of the WDAs and legislations.
- You act as contact person towards the authorities concerning distribution related matters
- You assure that the QMS operates according to applicable legislations for distribution.
- Maintain a close relationship with suppliers, customers, outsourced partners and other stakeholders.
- You manages specified Quality strategies and programs.
- You will provides business leaders with information and analytics when making key Quality decisions.
- You have a masters’s degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or a closely allied field preferred, combined with several years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have extensive experience as Responsible Person for Good Distribution Practice
- You have experience (international preferred) in working with a complex supply chains.