Research Assistant // Utrecht
This is one of the biggest food companies of the world.
- Support in the implementation of new software
- Support new product development and product improvement projects;
- Discuss and advice product development during the startup of a new shelf life study
- Interpret analysis results and based on this give recommendations to Product and Process Developers
- Evaluate and improve analysis methods;
- Interact with colleagues in Product and Process Development, external laboratories and suppliers.
- Securing the status and condition of equipment within the scope of the Food Science and technology
- Laboratory according to ISO 9001 standards”.
- Coordinate the powder shelf life studies
- Support Product Development during tasting sessions
- Report to the team leader Shelf life
- Bachelor in Food Science, Chemistry, laboratory analysis or similar by experience;
- Relevant work experience with physical chemical analyses in food business
- Affinity with physical chemical analyses and dairy technology;
- Comfortable working in a dynamic organization, with various functional disciplines;
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in English;