Reporting specialist - Senior
You will be part of a multinational team in one of the biggest FMCG organization, based in Rotterdam. This company owns over 400 brands and organized into three main divisions: Foods and Refreshments; Home Care; and Beauty & Personal Care.
The main roles and responsibilities of this function are to be sure that all requirements, related to the processes in scope for this workstream (on group and local level), will be implemented within the end-state of the Tea Company organization.
- With the R2R lead and the R2R and Consolidation analysts act as speaking and sparring partner for the R2R project.
- Playing a key role in the different phases of the project
- Involvement in the different stages of testing and training needed throughout the project.
- R2R contact person for the controls team and other working streams.
- Multiple years (10+) of experience in international oriented organisations in the Finance workstream
-Depth knowledge and understanding in the following area’s of the Finance function: Record to Report, Financial and Management reporting and Consolidation.
-English (written & spoken fluently).
-Experience (business and technical) in the roll-out / implementation of SAP S/4HANA Finance modules
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button and don’t hesitate to contact me