Our client is one of the leading FMCG companies in the world. They have 3 main production outlets: food, hygiene and personal care goods, and over 400 brands under their umbrella. They are very keen on sustainability, and on constantly innovating their products, to fit the demands of the current market.
About the role:
As a Finance Business Partner you will be responsible of analysing the dataset provided by the internal tool Polaris and optimize it,
- Support the Finance and Supply chain team in landing the complexity Reduction plan in each business unit.
- Analysing and provide insights on the dataset available in the Polaris tool, and "translate" it to provide clarification for the finance and supply chain department
- Support in the follow ups of the simplification agenda
- Making Polaris the only source of truth for Simplification
- High capability in managing large database
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong capability in translating dataset into actionable results
- Proactive and independent
- Two years of data analyst experience minimum