Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
You will create and implement a reliability program for secondary packaging equipment. Within this position you will work with two other reliability engineers.
- Schedule maintenance repairs and the replacement of the equipment
- Build a reliability program for the equipment
- Develop and implement Asset Lifecycle Management
- Exchange processes with the maintenance engineers and other departments
- Preform risk assessments
- Manage improvement projects
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- 3+ years experience preferably in the pharmaceutical industry or other highly regulated environment
- Good communication skills and able to build strong relationships
- Experience as an Field or reliability engineer in operations / manufacturing environment
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.