Boxmeer , Netherlands
Our client is the largest manufacturer and distributor of medicines within the Netherlands. Their therapeutic areas include heart and vascular diseases, oncology, birth control, diabetes, reuma, fertility, vaccines, infectious diseases and hepatitis.
As a Reliability Engineer you will provide and/or improve asset reliability and capacity of manufacturing process and utility equipment in a Pharmaceutical/Vaccine manufacturing facility.
- Define the business objectives of technical systems in order to improve the level of maintenance and reliability (in consultancy with the Reliability Lead).
- Draw up maintenance concepts based on risk analysis.
- Draw up long-term replacement plans in consultation with the Asset Manager.
- Create maintenance plans, including implementation costs and required ones spare parts to ensure the reliability and availability of technical systems.
- Knowledge contribution in the field of Maintenance for projects
- MBO + / HBO level completed education in the field of (Electrical / Industrial Automation / Maintenance) Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the field of Maintenance Engineering
- Knowledge of GxP and HSE guidelines is preferred
- Good communication skills in Dutch & English
- Skilled in writing reports
- Extensive experience with maintenance technology
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.