Release and Stability Technician
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention, one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases. They have an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture where innovation and a 'can do' attitude are the central points.
As a Release and Stability Technician you will take part on assay performance related to biopharmaceutical products.
- Working with a high level of Quality.
- Performing assays like ELISAs, (auto)VPqPCR, QPA, HcDNA and IDPCR with a ‘first time right attitude’.
- Working precisely and on time data delivery with expected quality. (Perform assay, assay review and training).
- Accurate completion of documentation such as assay run sheets (ARS), laboratory notebooks and logbooks.
- Actively participate in setting up documentation to ensure compliance.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects that progresses the department in quality, EHS and efficiency gain.
- Becoming assay responsible person for an assay performed within the team, including updating of test instructions for GMP assays.
- MBO degree level with minimal of 2 years cGMP experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Working experience with cGMP is a plus.
- Experience with biological assay.
- You are motivated and have positive can-do attitude.
- Previous experience working in a pharma/biotech will be a plus.
- You have a good communication skills in English, written and spoken.
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.