Zuid-Holland , Netherlands
Release and Stability Manager (COVID)
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The suitable candidate to manage release and stability testing for our COVID vaccine. In your role you will be accountable for one of the main laboratories which will test our COVID vaccine.
- Responsible to ensure timely testing of the products.
- Ensuring financial flows are managed.
- Solving issues with stakeholders.
- Managing the outsourcing process
- 6+ years' experience in laboratory management systems
- Analytical knowledge
- Good organisational capabilities
- Strong communication skills
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.