Our client is one of the biggest global pharmaceutical manufacturers that produces medicine for oncology, cardiovascular, central nervous system and other diseases as well as vaccines. Are you ready to contribute to their mission of improving people’s lives?
As a Regulatory Coordinator you will be responsible for managing the RA strategy for the whole EU region throughout different stages of the product life cycle. In this role you will be a part of the European team, next tot that you will work closely with other departments of the company.
- Participate in meetings and present ideas
-Coordinate the RA strategy for the European market for various projects
-Manage various regulatory submissions, create necessary documentation and ensure compliance with the industry standards
-Perform market research in order to keep yourself updated
-Be in close contact with various external and internal stakeholders
- Master degree in a Life Sciences discipline
- 2+ years of experience within a regulatory field on a Europen level, familiar with EU regulations
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Veeva a plus
Are you interested in this or another role? Do not hesitate to apply for this position!