Job Title: Regulatory Compliance Specialist
Our client is a one of the biggest players in the consumer goods industry. Focused on driving positive change in the lifestyle of the consumer by paying attention to their wellbeing and health.
In this role you will be in charge of compliance and regulatory affairs related to the Home Care departments. This position requires that the person controls if the products are compliant according to the regulations and if there are any problems related to their use. You will be in contact and support departments such as R&D, Supply chain, Procurement etc.
- Support various departments an act as a point of contact
- Be responsible for training and providing information related to compliance
- Work with the European laws to regulate the compliance of the products in Chemicals or Product Care
- Lead projects and coordinate tasks related to them
- Evaluate the compliance performance of consultants
- BSc or MSc in Chemistry/Technology or Product Science
- Minimum 2 years experience in Regulatory Affairs or related
- Outstanding communication, organization and cooperation skills
- Excellent English, French is a plus
- Willingness to work with data programs as Excel and data systems
Are you interested in this job or do you know someone who will be interested, please contact Plamena Koleva and apply via the vacancy.