A start up organisation specialized in alternative meats.
As Regulatory Affaris Specialist you are responsible for creating the new regulatory standards of new products. Beside that you will be supporting the R&D team in risk assassment's.
- Carry out the regulatory and food safety risk assessment of the product design/innovation at the early stage of the innovation projects, including the novel materials/product/processes risk assessment
- Create the company regulatory standards and procedures and deploy them across the business
- Track and trace the regulatory requirements and their changes at Meatable’s markets
- Carry out the regulatory change management across the product portfolio
- Support the quality management IT system deployment from the regulatory perspective
- Support compliance audits (internal, external)
- M.Sc. (preferably in food science or toxicology) with at least 3 year of relevant working experience in regulatory compliance management in a food industry (or biotech) preferably with focus on the EU and US legislation
- Have an experience in carrying out the regulatory assessment (including food safety risk assessment)
- Be highly motivated by carrying out the detailed assessment of the innovation projects, product/materials/processes
- Be highly motivated by accessing data, laws and standards
- Have excellent attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent writing skills in English