Our customer is one of the biggest producers of vaccines in the world. The company uses its extensive and innovative technology to combat life-threatening diseases such as Corona, HIV and Ebola.
The RA Specialist will ensure compliance with regulatory agency regulations and interpretations, giving support on reports and summaries as well as providing solution to a variety of problems related to Regulatory Affairs activities.
- Preparing responses to regulatory agencies' questions
- Organize and maintain reporting schedules for new drug application and investigational new drug applications
- Conducting searches of existing files for requested information
- Maintaining and archiving all regulatory documentation
- BSc or MSc in Pharmacy or relevant field
- 2-4 years of working experience in RA
- Good communication skills
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga