Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Regulatoy Affairs Specialist you will ensure compliance with local, national and international requirements.
- Ensure regulatory compliance for medicines for their access markey of Benelux.
- Identify regulatory strategies and issues, investigate them and propose solutions.
- Provide regulatory support to other franchises within the EMEA region.
- Handle all necessary activities for the release of SKU (codes) restrictions
- Collaborate with local Commercial, Marketing, Tendering, Finance & Supply Chain teams.
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum) in Pharmacy, Business Administration, Law or related field.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch is a strong plus.
- 2+ years of experience in a Regulatory Affairs position within the pharmaceutical and/or Medical Devices Industry.
For more information please apply via the button below.