Our client is a big multinational, presented in around 100 countries. They are an innovative global healthcare company and their mission is to improve people’s lives through science.
As a Regulatory Affairs Professional you will be responsible for the labelling and packaging of medicinal products and also non medicinal products.
- Create database; submit and approve data entry
- Upload documents in the system
- Check the quality of artwork
- Check quality of labelling texts
- 3 years’ experience working as Regulatory Affairs professional
- Great knowledge of RA legislation
- A team player that is also able to work independent
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.