Regulatory affairs officer
Regulatory Affairs Officer (6 months)
Our client is an internation food company.
Within this role you will be assisting the regulatory affairs specialist in setting the new product specifications.
- You make sure that all regulatory guidelines are up to date. And you will share this with R&D.
- You will be the one who is responsible for setting up a document management system.
- You will review development reports for regulatory compliance.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in biotechnology, biology or related sciences
- between 1 or 3 years of experience in a similar role in the (bio)chemical or food industry
- You are administrive strong
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.