Regulatory Affairs Executive
Our client is considered among top companies specializing in pharmaceuticals. Their mission is to change lives through their development of medicines and vaccines to millions of people. Their innovative work is saving people in the most need from economically developing areas of the world.
Within this role you will be responsible for a variety of tasks within regulatory and compliance activities as well as legislation and portfolio or database management. You will be a part of successful implementation of policies across the country.
- Composing submissions from the moment of preparation of the labeling, through finalizing documentation until coordination of the successful submission
- Implementation of authority approvals through updating local and global databases
- Making sure the packaging is compliant with the law and internal policies in a timely manner
- Working together with the RA team to minimize risks of being not compliant
- Maintaining product portfolio and updating internal databases
- Assist the RA manager
- 3 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs
- HBO/Masters in a relevant field (Medical/Pharmaceutical/Biochemistry)
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Star team player
- Proactive and strategic mindset
- Native level of Dutch and fluency in English
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!