Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. They focus on the development of medicines and vaccines.
You will manage the regulatory activities and the EU regulatory strategy for products under development and/or for marketed products.
- Ensure that all registered products are complaint according to the Dutch law and legislations
- Prepare the finalization of documentation, NL Labeling and submission package
- Maintain the KPI's and ensure that the submissions are made on time
- Global database update (like SHARE, RWS-LOL, Veeva Vault, and cross references with SHARE)
- Provide support to the Regulatory Affairs Managers with their product portfolio
- Min. Bachelor's degree in a Life Sciences subject
- Good knowledge of EU Regulatory Affairs
- Excellent scientific writing and presentation skills
- Familiar with end to end processes
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post