Regulatory Affairs coordinator
Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. They focus on the development of medicines and vaccines.
This position based in Noord-Holland will have responsibility for the EU strategy and regulatory activities. He/ she will coordinate the preparation of the product marketing authorization and scientific regulatory activities varying from writing technical summaries and coordinating the preparation of clinical trial applications.
- Ensure compliance of regulatory activities and provide operational support
- Coordinate the preparation and the submission
- Suppport the Product Regulatory Managers
- Contribute to the execution of the Region Europe agency relations management strategy
- Min. Master’s degree in a Life Sciences subject
- Good knowledge of EU Regulatory Affair
- Excellent scientific writing and presentation skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post