You will become a part of a multinational pharmaceutical company located in Noord Holland.
- Preparations activities for all submissions of the entire NL portfolio (life cycle management and launches)
- Implementation of health agency approvals
- Ensuring Regulatory compliance in our packaging and according to the law/legislation and company's policies to ensure completion of the end to end process
- Project specific support
- Ensure the labelling and packing compliance
- Support the Regulatory Affairs Managers with the maintenance of their product portfolio
- HBO/Master Degree, preferably in Medical/ Pharmaceutical or Biochemistry
- 1-3 years experience in Regulatory Affairs
- knowledge of E2E RA
- knowledge of the local NL market
- fluent in Dutch and English
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.