Regulatory Affairs Advisor
My client is a specialised company focused on the health and sport nutrition.
In this position you are responsible for legislation of all the new products that are being developed by this company. You will be guiding a team of 4 specifications specialist and will eb working closely with the R&D and quality team.
- Create awareness of the national and international food legislation within the development and quality teams
- Checking the new formulations of the research and development team.
- Supporting the marketing team in making commercial claims.
- Guiding the specification team of 4 people.
- Advising and supporting the Quality department in external audits, maintaining the quality systems and costumer questions.
- Master education within the food, pharmaceutical or biochemistry industry
- A minimum of 10 years working experience as a regulatory or specifications specialist
- Speaks fluent; Dutch, English and French. German is a Pré
- More then 6 years working experience within the Food industry
- Experienced with the European, American food law
For this role a EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
Contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.