One of the biggest innovative healthcare companies in the world compromised to ally technology with knowledge providing always the best quality service in the past 130 years, the most known areas from this company are pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and consumer health.
As a Registry Administrator, you will be part of the Clinical Registry team, also support operations from the company related to pharma and MedTech with their clinical trial disclosure obligations. As a global team, you will ensure accurate, consistent and validated clinical trial data in compliance with regulations and laws.
- You are responsible for obtaining disclosure ready data and documents from business partners in various departments and external service providers.
- You maintain and report disclosure planning in our compliance management system and ensure it is aligned with other planning, such as in clinical trial operations and medical writing.
- You work closely with clinical teams, clinical operations and others facilitate optimal and compliant representation of their clinical trial disclosures as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Business, Computer Science or Technology or related.
- At least 3 years’ work experience in quality organizations (R&D area).
- Prior experience in a regulated medical industry (Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Consumer, CRO and/or Biotech).
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
Registry Administrator (Clinical data)