Our client is one of the biggest biotechnology companies in the world. Their purpose it’s to find new solutions within the innovation of new medicines so they can treat people with serious diseases. The company is based in Breda.
As Regional Operations Leader you are accountable for launching, managing variations, and life cycle strategies of products in the EMEA markets.
You are the linking pin between EMEA commercial partners, Regulatory, the relevant Global Supply Chain and Operations stakeholders.
Responsibilities- Facilitate cross-functional activities between Supply Chain, Operations, Regulatory Affairs and Marketing.
- Execute product lifecycle changes per Regional Variation Master Plan.
- Maintain contact with key stakeholders to keep Regional Variation Master Plan up-to-date.
- Support Commit to Launch creation/approval.
- Use and analyse metrics to support supply chain function improvements.
Requirements- Master’s or bachelor’s degree and 2 or more years directly related experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Pharmaceutical or Supply Chain experience.
- Customer focused, strong facilitator and action oriented.
- Analytical / Data minded.
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.