Duration: 1 year (possible extension)
Start date: As soon as possible
About this role
As Regional Operations Associate you are accountable for launching, managing variations and life cycle strategies of products in the EMEA markets. Developing a 3 – 5-year product portfolio outlook with a strong emphasis on good and safe product delivery ensuring every patient every time. You are the linking pin between EMEA Commercial partners, Regulatory, the relevant Global Supply Chain and Operations stakeholders.
- Facilitating cross-functional activities between Supply Chain, Operations, Regulatory Affairs and Marketing
- Executing product lifecycle changes per Regional Variation Master Plan
- Performing LEXA assessments, complete checklists and maintaining RVMP up to date
- Use and analyse metrics to support supply chain function improvements
- Identify and implement opportunities to streamline departmental activities
Qualifications & Skills
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree
- 2+years of experience within Pharmaceutical or Supply Chain
- Experience in multi-disciplinary projects & change management
- Strong written and oral communication skills English
Interested? Questions? Please reach out to me by applying to this vacancy.