Why choose SIRE?
Since 2012 SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and committed recruitment and executive search company for the life sciences industry. SIRE stands for Sincerity, Intelligence, Resultant and Excellence and this is reflected in our approach and experienced consultants.
We pride ourselves on our ability to constantly adapt to changes within the life sciences industry while maintaining the highest level of recruitment for both our clients and candidates. For that reason we are the recruitment market leader in the Benelux Life Sciences industry! Would you like to recruit various specialists for major clients? Then read on!
What will you be doing?
As a recruitment consultant you will take ownership of a full cycle of finding the best talent for our clients, which are biggest companies in the Life Sciences Industry. You will build your own network of candidates, which will allow finding the best match between the clients and candidates quickly and efficiently. Besides, you will do interview preparations, contract negotiations, and keep on developing your own client portfolio.
At SIRE you get a lot of freedom and you are responsible for your own success. Thus, you will decide on how to organize your own time, find the best talent, and deliver impressive results. At the same time, everyone works together as a team that pursues the same goals and supports each other in getting the best out of themselves.
You will look beyond the standards to create matches that result in successful careers for the candidates and valuable talent for our customers. All in all, you will be in a continuous hunt for the best the market could offer and even more. The search never ends!
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Bachelor or Master Degree;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a big plus;
- Passionate, ambitious and persistent;
- Living within an hour of Haarlem railway station;
- Social, resilient and result-oriented;
- Have interest in the pharmaceutical, food and FMGC industry.
What do we offer you?
- A great working environment with the best events and Friday afternoon drinks;
- A contract for an indefinite period of time;
- An above-market base salary;
- Unlimited bonuses (yes, really!);
- Possibility to work some days from home;
- A young, driven, professional and close team that is ready to serve you;
- Ample opportunities for advancement;
- Incentives such as the monthly lunch club and super lunch clubs abroad;
- Working in a beautiful centrally located location.