SIRE Life Sciences is looking for experienced and skilled recruitment talents!
Are you a self-driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual with working experience in the recruitment industry? Are you ready to embrace new opportunities, flourish your career and join an international, inspirational and engaged recruitment company specialized in life sciences industries? Then you are on the right place!
At Sire Life Sciences, we make sure that everyone is seen and heard. You will have a competitive starting salary, plenty of other benefits and a chance to climb the ladder within the recruitment field.
Why SIRE as your future employer?
SIRE has been established for more than 10 years, which proves it’s the most innovative and committed recruitment company for the life sciences industries. Recruitment industry can generally be very challenging and competitive, so the fact that we have been trusted by our clients for such a long period of time, only shows how the process of the continuous excellence and highest quality delivery of the best service to our clients never stops.
Curious about what SIRE stands for? It’s an acronym for the values by which this company is guided– Sincerity, Intelligence, Resultant and Excellence; which we always strive to incorporate into our activities.
What will you need to do?
As a recruitment strategist, you will be accountable for the recruitment process between candidates and clients from beginning till end. This includes finding the perfect connection between clients and candidates, checking CVs, making agreements on contracts and qualifying and preparing candidates for interviews.
At SIRE you get to be accountable for your own success – which means that your success depends on your own skills and efforts, so you are shaping your own future within the company. Showing initiative is highly valued and you have a freedom to organize your own work.
Here everyone works together as a team as you will be pursuing the same goals as your colleagues so you will also give limitless support to each other in order to get the best out of yourselves.
Your main aim would be to choose the best skilled and talented specialists in the market.
Who are we looking for?
Are you a proactive, assertive, open and adaptable person? Preferably with a commercial mindset?
Do you also meet any of the following requirements:
- Minimum 6 months of a relevant working experience;
- Bachelor or Master Degree;
- Fluency in English and/or Dutch;
- Living within an hour away from Haarlem railway station;
- Having a valid driver’s license category B;
- Stress resilient, social and goal-oriented;
- Having an interest in the Bio-Pharmaceutical, Food and Medical Devices Industry will be a big plus
What can we offer?
- Awesome colleagues who are always willing to help;
- An indefinite contract;
- A competitive starting salary;
- Unlimited bonuses (believe it or not!);
- A hybrid way of working;
- Plenty of opportunities for professional development;
- Incentives - the monthly lunch club and super lunch clubs abroad
- Working in a beautiful centrally located office walking distance away from the train station
Does it sound like your ideal job? Then don’t hesitate from hitting the ‘apply’ button! I’ll wait for you on the exit side of your comfort zone where all the insightful and incredible things happen - let’s explore it together!