Recruitment & HR Specialist
Duration: One year contract (possibility of extension)
Start date: ASAP
Our client is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world. They are focused on the development of medicines that make a difference for patients and society. Their aim is to treat, cure and prevent diseases.
As a Recruitment and HR Specialist you will be the point of contact for the company Talent Acquisition Team and external recruitment agencies. In addition, you will be in charge of coordinating the onboarding process for new employees for the Quality Control department. You will provide them with the correct information in a timely manner to give them a very good welcome to the organization.
- Coordinate and facilitates onboarding days.
- You will coordinate, monitor and communicate the process of the open vacancies.
- Coordinate starter packages for the new starters like entrance badges, laptop, headset, etc.
- Planning interviews with the hiring manager and invite candidates for meet and greets.
- Drive HR activities like career development, training, diversity & inclusion and culture & capability building.
- Bachelor degree in HR or related.
- 2 or more years of experience within the field of recruitment and selection.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
- High degree of accuracy, initiative and can work independently.
- Flexible, can deal with changing priorities and stress resistant.
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.