Our client is one of the biggest biotechnology companies in the world. Their purpose it’s to find new solutions within the innovation of new medicines so they can treat people with serious diseases. The company is based in Breda.
As a Recall Logistics Associate you will be part of the returns department. You will be responsible for the follow ups, the returns and the complaints regarding the products from internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities- Ensure the documentation accordingly processed.
- Ensure that the records are accurate and up to date.
- Manage/oversee Product Complaint returns process.
- Utilize appropriate tools and techniques to solve problems.
- Follow up with complainants, Quality Complaints Team and third parties when appropriate.
Requirements- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Life Sciences or similar.
- 1 or 2 years of experience with Logistics and/or Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance principles, GMP and GDP.
- Strong word processing, database and spreadsheet application skills.
- Fluency in English.
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply bottom bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.