R&D Project Manager
As one of the major manufacturers of medical devices worldwide this company has established a storied history which dates back over 100 years. The company used to be a traditional medical devices manufacturer but is innovating into the digital landscape with solutions for clinical workflow optimisations as well. With products being utilised in 100+ countries it is clear that their passion and products have influenced the lives of countless people.
You are responsible for Lead & Drive Services & Solution Development Projects & Programs.
- Formulating the project plan
- Leading, managing, coordinating with cross-functional groups
- Executing the processes and standards in adherence to compliance with safety, regulatory- and environmental requirements as well as local laws
- Driving operational excellence of project execution to achieve first time right predictable project execution.
- Orchestrating/ Facilitating brainstorming workshop sessions with multiple experts
- Bachelor/Master degree in a technical field
- 5 years' experience in the relevant domain (Services, Solution development)
- Profound understanding of process FMEA's
- Fluency in English language