Our client is a multinational Medical Devices company located in Utrecht province, specialized in manufacturing 3D Printing tools for Dental products.
As R&D Project Manager, you are responsible for the coordination, documentation, implementation, control and completion of Research & Development projects. On average you will manage around 6 projects at the same time with a lengt varying from 3 month up to 2 years.
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Collect and manage project team and budget
- Track deliverables
- Connects with R&D, QA & RA and Production departments
- B. Sc. in Chemicals or Sciences preferred
- Fluent in English. Able to read basic German
- Proven track-record in Project Management within regulated environments, preferably Medical Devices
- Project Management Qualification (PMP) is considered a plus
- Able to be physically present on location for at least 50%