Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
In this role you will be implementing new systems as part of the digital transformation within the dpt. You will be supporting the daily use and expansion of current informatics systems as a key user. You will be using your expertise to identify opportunities for improving user experiences and the integration with other systems.
- Leading the implementation of systems for biological entities
- Integrating new systems with existing ones including its configuration and user training
- Coordinating application support as the main point of contact between users, internal IT and external stakeholders
- Becoming administrator of various Lab information Systems
- Mapping, aligning, and optimizing digital workflows (from concept to experimental execution to analysis and reporting), gathering and formalizing user requirements
- BSc/MSc in Biomedical Sciences and/or Informatics
- Experience working in a research lab is a must
- Experienced in the Life sciences (Pharma is a big plus)
- Understand research laboratory processes, terminology, and methods, capable of documenting these as workflows
- Familiar with IT processes like Change, Incident, and Problem Management
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button