Our client is one of the world's largest and most broadly based healthcare company, being the market leader in healthcare and biopharmaceutical products. Based in Leiden, their mission is to make healthcare affordable and accessible for everyone.
As a Quality Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for the production machines’ conformity with the quality regulations. You will support quality improvement initiatives, and conduct investigations of the current products and processes, making sure that they are compliant with FDA, ISO 13485, MDD standards.
- Conducting internal audits
- Performing Corrective and Preventive actions
- Assisting the development of quality metrics
- Creating Regulatory Affairs documentation
- Leading continuous improvement projects
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of FDA, GMP and ISO standards
- Lean Six Sigma certification
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please upload your resume using the apply button.