Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
You will be involved in GMP-related projects and ensuring that GMP quality input is appropriately put into place + dealing with quality issues encountered during operations.
- Flagging quality and compliance issues encountered in Operations
- Lead quality record investigations
- Ensure CAPAs are effectively implemented
- Owning deviations within Operations
- Responsible for drawing up and finalizing change controls
- BSc (6y experience) or MSc (4y experience) in a similar position
- Good communicator in English
- Experience in TrackWise is a must
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button